Creative/Technical Project Manager
Date Posted: 10/17/2018
The Creative/Technical Project Manager’s primary responsibility is to define, plan, track, and manage technical projects in order to meet project objectives. They will also be responsible for designing and prototyping approaches that meet client business goals while using best practices and current trends. Position requires a thorough understanding of modern web design, the ability to present concepts to internal and external groups, and articulate how proposed designs track back to business goals and user behaviors. The project manager will maintain client schedules, manage weekly client status calls, gather requirements, and present concepts with clients, client audience members, and internal departments.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Consult with clients to understand their goals and explaining research results.
- Translate concepts and research findings into wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design and user experience problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Analyze user feedback and activity, and iterating to enhance the user experience.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features and further have the ability to communicate the impetus behind the decisions.
- Confer with quality assurance testers and developers to discuss client requirements and presentation concepts, and to coordinate creative activities.
- Manage multiple projects, ensuring they are executed on time, on the budget, and according to specification.
- Conduct requirements gathering and clearly document client concerns and requests.
- Frequently speak with clients to answer their questions and present project status through the lifecycle of a project.
- Act as the main point of contact with client representatives.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Lead project status calls.
Required Skills & Experience
- Passion for data-driven design, user-centric innovation and the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- High level of comfort creating visual solutions within business and technical requirements.
- Experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments is preferred.
- Expertise in design software such as Sketch, Photoshop.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects and to adjust to shifts in timelines, deadlines, and project goals in a continuous delivery environment.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
Apply to email@example.com